The Jewel of the Northlands

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author, Associate Author, Junior Author

Hikami
Title: The Iceborne
Character Sheet: https://ransera.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=835
Character Secrets: https://ransera.com/viewtopic.php?f=20& ... 3686#p3686

龍 74th of Frost, Year 121, A.o.S 龍
Company: A bunch of unknown people| Thoughts: Im whole again| Mood: Releived

It was weird for him, having someone actively in his head holding conversations with him, as he did his best to keep both his subconscious and conscious conversations separated. The woman in his head seemed to hold a fiery spirit about her, at least that's what he assumed about the disembodied voice. He felt a bit of sadness for her, as she hinted at having to hide in the shadows, as he was starting to piece together that she was the one who spoke to his soul.

She spoke of the Lover's pit, but given his father didn't talk much about things, especially cause he was an inquisitor Hyoga was at a loss for knowing the tale in-depth. When the doctor returned with the necklace, Hyoga let out a sigh of relief for him having such an item on hand. He could feel the power of the frozen dragonshard the moment it touched his skin, quickly tapping into its aether, allowing it to feed him and solidify his form.

The woman however didn't seem to please, as she yelled in his head, causing him to wince a bit. It also caused him to yell back at her. "SHUT UP!! HOW DO SUPPOSE I MAKE IT TO YOU IF I CAN'T EVEN KEEP MY FORM TOGETHER. YOU WANT ME TO SHOW UP IN A BUCKET?!" AND ID SOONER TEAR THIS CITY APART THAN ALLOW THAT!!! I'VE ALREADY HAD SO MUCH TAKEN FROM ME ALREADY, I REFUSE TO HAVE MY FREEDOM TAKEN AS WELL!!! he shot back, taking a deep breath as he exited the medical cylinder. As his feet touched the cold floor of the room, he saw the vision she shared with him.

What he saw would shake him to his core, his face expression such astonishment. The raging storm and then the split in reality it appeared like. Then he saw them, they were if only briefly in that vision, women, hundreds upon hundreds of them, with Avialae wings. That sight alone had him in a shock, but the words of the woman spoke again, encouraging him to come and seek her out, and that all would be explained then. A promise of strength would come if he obliged.

That's when he noticed, his wings weren't visible to him, not yet anyway. He could feel them however as if they were phantom limbs of sorts. With concentration, and pulling aether from the Heart of J'mora, they began to form. Same in the length of his original set of wings, but these shown with a radiance of pure frozen crystal. Mesmerizing to the eye, his wings burst forth from his back, flapping as he adjusted himself to them before folding them in close to his naked form.

Thanking the doctor he prepared to leave, waiting for them to fetch him something to wear as he couldn't simply walk out of there with nothing on, he could, but that probably wouldn't be best for him. As he waited he spoke to the woman who had invaded his mind through all of this. "I never got your name, or at least something to call you by unless you are ok with being called Loud Lady in my head?"

"Common Speech"
"Synskrit Speech"
"Self-Thoughts"
word count: 630
Aegis

"Find me and I will give you my name, Iceborn."

word count: 26
Aegis

REVIEW TIME

Hyoga

Lores: You may submit 13 Skill Lores to me and I will update this review with them.
Elementalism: Using Lake Udori as a source
Elementalism: Creating an Ice Barrier
Elementalism: Becoming one with the water
Elementalism: Trying to calm a tidal surge with magic
Elementalism: Becoming an avatar of water
Psychology: Having someone in your head is jarring
Psychology: Realizing you are formless is terrifying
Psychology: Seeing those important to you in dire moments
Meditation: Concentrating on your Form
Meditation: Remembering who you are
Meditation: Focus, focus, & more focus
Meditation: Maintaining aether control
Meditation: Dont let things distract your concetration

Loot:

Iceborn Form - Details to be included shortly. Is an additional quirk.
Heart of J'mora - An amulet containing a Grand Frostrylyth
1 Set of clothes worthy of a nobleman

Injuries: See Iceborn Form.

Comments: When Hyoga reaches Lover's Pit, contact me and this plot will continue. Until then, enjoy yourself and do as you please.

word count: 207

Return to “Kalzasi”