Sea Dragonborn

Completed or archived requests.

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author, Associate Author, Junior Author

Evandria
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?t=4505
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=4755

Heya!

I am submitting a request to make a new Dragonborn PC. The concept for my Evandria is that she was born of a Sea Dragon to a human father. She was raised mostly by her father, but her mother would visit and stay with them with short periods of time. Between her parents, she was instilled with the love of the sea and often spent time underwater with her mother. One day, her mother stopped coming without no warning. Over the years, her father assured her that she would return, but as she grew older Evandria grew impatient and decided to seek her out.

In current times, I'm planning for her to be cartographer, often hitchhiking in merchant ships and pirate ships alike to search for her mother. Her plan is to eventually visit Caerulia and find out if the Neptoris know anything about the sea dragons to where they might be.

As general idea, I want her character to explore the oceans, maybe even discover some history and secrets regarding underwater cities (maybe even Nepthalia)

Will something like this be possible?

Thanks!
word count: 185
Aegis

Yes, this is possible, and the allowance of such a Dragonborn character to be created is now approved. Please link this into your CS, next to the PC Race entry.
word count: 30

Return to “Request Archive”