Retirement (Rune)

Completed or archived requests.

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author, Associate Author, Junior Author

Ivar
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?p=24709#p24709
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=4433

Hi, I'd like to officially retire Ivar so that I can use his points to help make a new character.
word count: 21
Paragon
Title: Chief Author of Ransera

Hi there!

If you are going to apply the Character Transfer process to this character, please register your new character, create their character sheet and link them for review here. I will review the character sheet and make sure all of the logistics line up. Thank you!

-Paragon
word count: 48
Aura
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?t=5195
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=5230

Au-Ra Xaela

That's the character :)

I wasn't sure if the gold would be reduced because of the whole price system change so I didn't spend any of it yet. I transferred over the basic starter package stuff that Ivar had along with the greater illumite he got from his thread w/ Chronicle's character
word count: 58
Rune
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=3831

Having discussed it with Paragon, and as Aura will be starting in Zaichaer I have taken over this transfer process.

Experience:

Ivar earned (not including any bonuses):

187 XP
159 MXP

This does not include the starting 100xp which can be used as you see fit. You can spend this experience as part of character creation or keep it to be used later so long as you mark it in your CS ledger.

Gold and Items:

Ivar requested wages once, so I will be adding that number to the new starting gold, as well as compensation for some quest rewards.

Wages: 1,054gp (rounded up)
Starting gold: 100gp
Quests: 1,000gp
Total Transfer: 2,154gp

I am also approving the transfer of the Greater Illumite Dragonshard with the special properties awarded here. This item will become an heirloom passed down through Aura's family as a way to counter the Dread Mist corruption associated with Lysanrin.

Any other items are not to be transferred. You may start with the same starting package but any items Ivar purchased have been converted back into gold.

Once you have adjusted your character sheet to reflect this approved character transfer I will be reviewing it post haste. I look forward to playing with Aura!
word count: 210
Aura
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?t=5195
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=5230

Adjusted the skill points and money!
Thx <3
word count: 8

Return to “Request Archive”