Announcements and Important Information

A kingdom of equal chance and ferocity, a land full of strong-willed warriors.

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author

Nyx

Important Atinaw related Announcements will be periodically posted here as they become relevant to players.
word count: 15
Nyx

Greetings to everyone intending to play in Atinaw. Welcome! I'm glad to see you here! Here's to hoping that we'll be having a lot of fun in the future. If you haven't already, make sure you sign up in the seasonal registry, even if your character sheet hasn't been approved yet you can still sign up. It gives me a better idea of how many people are going to be playing here, which allows me to plan accordingly.

The seasonal registry should be just a little be below this post, along with the Office of Citizenship and Commerce. In that thread, a character can apply for Visitation Passes or Citizenship (a process completed through a Kinship). Visitation Passes allow for players to get around the requirement of a Kinship without being considered a Kinless and getting shafted, though players looking to live in Atinaw should look into obtaining a Kinship (through legal or illegal means.) It's recommended players without a Kinship get a Visitation Pass, or else bad things can happen, least of which being the inability to collect extra bonuses on wages. Players can also apply for jobs and wages in the aforementioned thread, each player can hold up to two jobs and each job requires two job threads in order to receive the full rewards.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with a local moderator. We're always happy to help!
word count: 242

Return to “Atinaw”