Hello there fellow students

The Jewel of the Northlands

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author, Associate Author, Junior Author

Paragon
Title: Chief Author of Ransera

R E W A R D S

Name: Ivar
XP: 10 XP, only 5 can be used for magic.
Requested Lore: +10 Lores

Note(s):

Howdy!

Foundational to what Ivar is studying and implementing as a Scrivener is the incorporation of Scrivening’s processes in the utilization of the world magic. At the moment, I don’t see any actual application of the terminology, the concepts, or the underlying principles other than just “drawing symbols like a pro”. For the record, that manner of phrasing is not contextually appropriate for the literacy of Ransera as a setting. Another way of phrasing it would be “…with professional acumen” or “with the skill and attentiveness of a professional”.

As an Apprentice in Scrivening however, Ivar would not have accumulated the amount of experience and application necessary to be considered a professional. He is still learning and while I do see that he is reiterating that he is learning, I recommend delving into what learning the material entails.

Tell me that you are drawing a Mirror and connecting it to the Path in conjunction with a Convergence to manipulate the flow of aether and direct it to create a delay in the opening of a Traversion portal to create a timed Scroll of Blink or Hitch.

The devil is in the details when it comes to Scrivening and I strongly advise being detailed and expounding upon the information available to you.
word count: 238

Return to “Kalzasi”