Vrak Plotnotes

For players to create notes about their ongoing plots and read one another's notes.

Moderators: Principal Author, Regional Author, Associate Author, Junior Author

Podvrak

Plotnotes¤

SKILLS TO SOLO WHEW BOI
Intimidation; Journeyman (4 threads)
Bodybuilding; Journeyman (4 threads)
Hammer; Journeyman (4 threads)
Research; Journeyman (4 threads)
Calligraphy; Apprentice (3 threads)
Navigation; Apprentice (3 threads)
Logistics; Apprentice (3 threads)

Can she (I) I do it? Yes, probably. Is it going to be difficult? I'm already crying. BUT! Once he's at a decent level I should be able to play him well enough that I can do a bit of fake it til you make it.

The next thing is the quest arc which may need an NPC or two to complete. Basically as a young boi I think he's going to join a merc band that does shady work which kind of builds him up as a "this is fucking wrong" berserker paladin and maybe he murders everyone? No. But he cracks a couple of skulls over his hammer indeed until they get the point. Ensuing the next chapter which could be when he gets chased down by other mercs/assassins for murdering the evil doers which idk I am trying hard here we shall see where this bit of brain spit takes us! Good place to start. This will be 150 years in the past which means I need to be asking questions and doing a lot of work.

Honestly? He should be at least expert in hammer, bodybuilding, and intimidation but I will let that build in real time possibly unless I get a really good flow for this minotaur. Egads. :ugeek: :?

word count: 274

Return to “Plot Notes”