Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?t=3187
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?t=3339
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?t=3335

Special

TIMESTAMP: Glade 70, 123
NOTES: -
- - -
- - -
Having run into a girl Hector had thought he’d not see again, the elf found himself roped into another plot of hers– though this time, it was something far from the more comparably mundane thievery that they’d done before. They were to go to the Warrens, somewhere he’d never gone before, though even if he had, he wouldn’t remember. And while the idea vexed Vergil somewhat, he’d been easy enough to convince…it wasn’t as if the Warrens lacked appeal to him. As such, the two Inquisitors requested leave for this venture and found themselves granted a modicum of time on the condition that they inform their superiors of their findings upon their return. They made no mention of Carina when making this request; Hector thought it better for the girl that she be left off the books, so to speak.

Early in the day, they’d met up with her at the address she had given prior, and Vergil explained to her the timeframe that they had; roughly five days. He did add, however, that if they came back with something useful, it’d be easy enough to request another venture should that amount of time not be enough. He would then open a portal that took the small group– the spirit attached to Hector included, of course– to Kalzasi’s outskirts.

Looking now to Carina, “...where to from here?” Hector would ask her.

His sense of direction wasn’t the greatest unless he was being led by scent or the like; without using something of his vampirism to guide him, he was…ever so prone to getting lost. And while Vergil did have some recollection of where the entrance she had said she’d take them to was, his was foggy and he figured letting the girl guide them was a better idea.
- - -

Aidolon Speech
"Kathalan Tongue/Speech"
"Vallenor Tongue/Speech"
"Common Tongue/Speech"
"Mythrasi Tongue/Speech"
word count: 418
"And as you lay down your grace to me,
the skies begin to bleach red,
and the stars begin to fall,
I feel myself changing,
as my world starts dividing–"